Sorry no pets.
Price: £295 per week all year.
For further details please contact:
Reload this map12 Castleyards is a compact open plan, ground floor apartment completely refurbished in April 2008 and is situated in the very heart of Kirkwall with Saint Magnus Cathedral only a two-minute walk up St Magnus Lane.
- This is a superb location for exploring Orkney with the bus station, tourist information centre and the local north isles ferries all within a five minute walk.
- Most local amenities such as restaurants, bars shops etc are on your doorstep should you wish to relax with a meal and a drink after your day's activities, without the need to drive anywhere.
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with a quality double wall bed.
- Shower room with toilet, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Washing machine, fridge, hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and hairdryer.
- LCD TV with Freeview and CD clock radio.
- Towels and bed linen supplied.
- Total control central heating.
- All heating and lighting included in price.
- Resident parking and outdoor drying available.
- Welcome pack.
- Unlimited broadband internet access included.
- If you are interested in renting the apartment, please email or phone and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.
- The changeover day is a Saturday to allow us to prepare the apartment for incoming guests. Arrivals should be no earlier than three p.m. and please vacate the apartment by ten a.m. on departure day.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 to be paid on confirmation of booking, with the balance required one month prior to the booked date.
- Payment by cheque or cash only.
Cheques payable to Doreen Shearer and sent to: