4 Jetty Lane,
Dundee / Angus
Sleeps: 4 (+ Z-bed).
Sorry no pets.
Prices from £500 to £650 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01382 779176
Fax: 01382 736055
Reload this mapThis deceptive spacious beach front cottage is owned by the owners of the adjacent Ship Inn and Waterfront Restaurant and is ideal for couples wishing a relaxing break, golfers wishing to experience many of the outstanding golf courses in the area (Carnoustie 6 miles, St Andrews 11 miles) or as a base for a family holiday. This former fisherman's cottage has been refurbished to a high standard and is very well equipped. Situated in Broughty Ferry - a suburb of Dundee on the East coast of Scotland, it is an ideal base for exploring the Angus countryside and St Andrews and the north east of Fife.
- Living kitchen and bathroom are all on ground floor and bedrooms on upper floor.
- Heating is provided by gas fired central heating.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, with fan oven/hob,washer dryer, fridge freezer and a microwave.
- The good sized lounge has 2 x 2 seater leather sofas and a dining table seating 4.
- You can relax further in this room with TV, CD and DVD player.
- Bedroom 1 is a large comfortable room with sea views and has a king size bed, an optional z-bed can be provided for golfing parties etc.
- Bedroom 2 has comfortable twin beds.
- The spacious bathroom has a bath and a seperate shower cubicle. Towels are provided free of charge.
Places of interest
- The cottage has no private outside space but is right on the waterfront.
- Broughty Ferry is a lively suburb of Dundee with a large choice of bars and restaurants to choose from.
- Shopping is well catered for with a large selection of independant boutiques and deli's as well as a Marks and Spencers food store and Tesco express.
- DUNDEE. RSS.DISCOVERY, Captain Scott's ship which sailed to South Pole.
- Frigate Unicorn (the oldest British floating naval vessel).
- Dundee Law, an extinct volcano in the centre of the city with a viewing point which gives panoramic views for miles around.
- Glamis Castle (Queen mother's birthplace).
- St Andrews, golf, sealife centre, shopping.
- Walking in Angus Glens.