Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £345 - £395 pw.
High season £400 - £623 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jane van Wyk
Tel: 01743 860863
Mobile: 07913 589097
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSpacious and airy, Castle Reach is situated within the walled centre of Conwy, close to the beaches of the North Wales Coast and Anglesey. It is also ideally placed for walking in the Snowdonia National Park or golfing at the many nearby courses. There are lovely views of the Conwy estuary from the front of the property, while Conwy Castle, illuminated at night, can be seen from the rear.
30 Aug, 6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
This 200-year old building has all the facilities for a memorable stay. Arranged over four floors, Castle Reach would be enjoyed by a couple just as much as a family of 4 or 6. Gas central heating and double glazing make it suitable for a holiday at any time of year.
All the amenities of Conwy are on the doorstep, with pubs, restaurants, shops and the Conwy quayside all just a very short walk away.Accommodation on the ground floor
- The hallway provides space for coats, walking boots, buckets and spades. The washing machine is also in this area.
- The kitchen/diner is equipped with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. All the cooking equipment you could need is provided, as is a Radio/CD player/iPod dock. An iron and ironing board are also available. There is a dining table and four chairs.
- The spacious lounge has views towards the estuary. There is a fireplace for log fires on cooler evenings, as well as wide-screen TV with DVD/video player and a selection of DVDs, videos and books. Free WiFi.
- The main bathroom has a WC, basin and bath with shower over.
- The large main bedroom also offers views over the estuary which can be seen while sitting in the king size (5ft) bed. There is a double wardrobe and chest of drawers as well as bedside cabinets with reading lamps, two easy chairs and a hairdryer. This room also has an en-suite shower room with WC.
- The second bedroom faces the rear of the property and has twin (3ft) beds, chest of drawers with reading lamps, a single wardrobe and a hairdryer.
- The attic space has been converted into a large third bedroom/play room with velux windows giving views over the estuary to the front and to the castle to the rear of the property. There are full-size (3ft) bunk beds and a chest of drawers.
- To entertain any children, there is a small table tennis table, table football, mini pool table and bean bags for watching the TV with DVD/video player and a selection of children's DVDs, videos and books.
There is a small, totally enclosed area and a small patio (reached via stone steps) with a table and chairs.