Sleeps: 4 - 6 (4 bedrooms).
Dogs welcome subject to prior agreement.
Low season £600 pw.
High season £700 pw.
The cottage is available for weekly renting (from Sat to Sat).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Caroline Percival
Tel: 01548 550157
Reload this mapCastle Cottage is a pretty, recently extended, detached 200 year old cottage in the small peaceful hamlet of Ledstone 2 miles from Kingsbridge in South Devon. Dartmouth, Totnes and Salcombe are within easy reach. Nearby are beaches at Bantham (popular for surfing), Bigbury, Thurlestone, Beesands and many more.
- Lobby/entrance area.
- Dining/Day room.
- Bathroom (bath / basin / WC).
- 2 double bedrooms.
- 2 single bedrooms.
- Shower room (shower / basin / WC).
The cottage has recently undergone improvements and a 2 storey extension added, giving the cottage more living space but still retaining it's charming and cosy character. Because the cottage is situated on a slight hillside, the entrance, living areas and bathroom are effectively at first floor level with the bedrooms and shower room downstairs.The cottage is equipped with:
- Colour TV / DVD player, CD/radio.
- Washing machine, microwave, iron.
- Fridge with freezer compartment, coffee maker, electric cooker.
- Modern electric radiator heating system.
- Telephone (honesty box).
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- The cottage has a private rear garden accessed from the kitchen via 5 steps (with handrail). A table and 6 chairs, a rotary clothes dryer and a small barbecue are provided.
- There is a courtyard area (with a further table and 4 chairs) accessed via French doors from one of the double bedrooms. Steps (with handrail) lead from this area up to the main garden.
- Off-road parking.