Sleeps: 4 - 6.
Dogs welcome subject to prior agreement.
Low season £520 pw.
High season £600 pw.
The cottage is available for weekly renting (from Sat to Sat). Extra nights and short breaks during the low season could be accommodated at a cost of £90/night.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Caroline Percival
Tel: 01548 550157
Reload this mapCastle Cottage is a pretty, recently extended, detached 200 year old cottage in the small peaceful hamlet of Ledstone 2 miles from Kingsbridge in South Devon. Dartmouth, Totnes and Salcombe are within easy reach. Nearby are beaches at Bantham (popular for surfing), Bigbury, Thurlestone, Beesands and many more. Ideally situated for coastal walks.
- Lobby/entrance area.
- Dining/Day room.
- Bathroom (bath / basin / WC).
- 2 double bedrooms.
- 2 single bedrooms.
- Shower room (shower / basin / WC).
The cottage has recently undergone improvements and a 2 storey extension added, giving the cottage more living space but still retaining it's charming and cosy character. Because the cottage is situated on a slight hillside, the entrance, living areas and bathroom are effectively at first floor level with the bedrooms and shower room downstairs.The cottage is equipped with:
- Colour TV / DVD player, CD/radio.
- Washing machine, microwave, iron.
- Fridge with freezer compartment, coffee maker, electric cooker.
- Electric radiators.
- Telephone (all calls to be paid for).
- High chair and stairgate available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- The cottage has a private rear garden accessed from the kitchen via 5 steps (with handrail). A table and 6 chairs, a rotary clothes dryer and a small barbecue are provided.
- There is a courtyard area (with a further table and 4 chairs) accessed via French doors from one of the double bedrooms. Steps (with handrail) lead from this area up to the main garden.
- Parking off-road for two cars.