Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £760 pw.
Pagelink: Castell Canol Goch Granary, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0207 987 0266
Fax: 0207 531 6905
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map17th Century Longhouse
25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
(Between Caernarfon and seaside Pwllheli)
Castell - Castle/fort location - a characterful cottage belonging to a longhouse that has been carefully and sympathetically restored, and offers the perfect retreat. Situated above the River Erce, Castell occupies an elevated sheltered setting Facing south to the coastline of Cardigan Bay. The surrounding garden and orchard is bordered by field walls, beyond below there is a clear river Erce trout fishing - and sheep grazing undulating pasture.
There is excellent walking, bird-watching in the immediate area easy access to the sandy beaches and rocky inlets of the Lleyn Peninsula, the towns Pwllheli and Porthmadog and to the abundant sights and activities, which are all within easy driving distance. Nearest:
- Train: Pwllheli 3 miles, Bangor 22 miles (3.hrs.12min London.Virgin trains.).
- Bus: Pwllheli-Caenarfon rote Bus stop 200 mtr.s, or wave.
- Provisions shop / bakery, P.O. Public telephone, and public houses in villages just over a mile away.
Castell is available though out the year; visitors to Castell will endorse its extraordinary uniqueness from within and without, the charm of the place touch all its guests.
- Spacious living room under a beamed roof, deep comfortable sofas around wood-burning fireplace.
- Contemporary timber fitted Kitchen, includes Rayburn/Aga, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing drier, fridge, freezer.
- Well heated comfortable bathroom and wet/shower room with heated floors, WCs.
- Large joisted master bedroom timbered floor (double).
- Bedroom No.2, beamed, facing east, 2 singles.
- Bedroom No.3, skylights facing south, 2/3 singles.
- Bed linen by arrangement.
- Colour TV and DVD.
- Mini CD/System.
- Electricity by meter reading.
- Large garden and furniture.
- Ample parking.
If you would like to book dates for this year please contact, Mr. Ellis for further details.
Further accomodation for 4 available in adjoining self contained cottage available.