CASTELL CANOL GOCH
Hill Top Granary,
17th Century Longhouse (Between Caernarfon and seaside Pwllheli).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £500 pw.
Pagelink: Castell Fawr, sleeps 7
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0207 987 0266 (int. + 44 20 7987 0266)
Mob: 07976 530266
Reload this mapCastell - Canol Goch /Fort Middle Red - a characterful middle stone cottage belonging to a 17th century longhouse, that has been carefully and sympathetically restored, and offers the perfect retreat. Situated above the River Erce, Castell occupies a elevated sheltered setting facing south to the coastline of Cardigan Bay. The surrounding garden is bordered by field walls, beyond below there is a clear river Erce trout fishing - and sheep grazing undulating pasture.
There is excellent walking, bird-watching in the immediate area easy access to the sandy beaches and rocky inlets of the Lleyn Peninsula, the towns Pwllheli and Porthmadog and to the abundant sights and activities, which are all within easy driving distance.
Nearest: Train; Pwllheli 3 miles Bangor 22 miles (3.hrs.12min London.Virgin trains.) , Provisions shop / bakery, P.O. Public telephone, and public houses in villages just over a mile away.Accommodation:
Castell Canol is available though out the year; visitors to Castell Canol will endorse its extraordinary uniqueness from within and without, the charm of the place touch all its guests.
- Spacious timbered living room under a beamed roof (enjoy the wood-burning fireplace, sitting in deep comfotable sofa), leading out of french windows into garden.
- Kitchen, includes ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge.
- Well heated comfortable bathroom.
- Slated hall leading up turning stairs to master bedroom (double bed), sky light, and Guest Bedroom (2 single beds).
- Bed linen by arrangement.
- Electricity by meter reading.
- Colour TV, DVD, Radio/Mini CD/System.
- Garden furniture.
If you would like to book dates for this year please contact, Mr. Ellis for further details.