5 Cliff End,
Isle of Wight
Cot available to hire.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Casita is one of a group of holiday bungalows situated on high ground close to the sea, with views of the Solent, Tennyson Down and surrounding countryside. The safe and sandy beach of Colwell Bay is a short walk away.
- Freshwater Village lies approximately 1 mile away with local shops, restaurants, pubs, banks and other facilities. Yarmouth Harbour and village is about 2 miles away.
- A regular bus service which connects Yarmouth to Freshwater runs at the end of Monks Lane.
- Leisure facilities in the area include Swimming, Horse Riding, Fishing, Tennis, Golf and Windsurfing/Sailing.
- There are many picturesque walks in the local area and the coastal footpath runs nearby.
- The Bungalow sleeps 4 people. The accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one twin-bedded room, an open plan lounge with dining area and kitchenette, and a bathroom with bath and electric shower.
- It is self contained and fully equipped, with colour TV/DVD, radio/CD, electric cooker, microwave and fridge. There are full mains services.
- Electricity is by £1 slot meter.
- WiFi is available on site.
- Pillows and duvets are provided but not sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases or towels. We are able to arrange the hire of bed linen, towels, cots and highchairs if required.
- There is parking space at the rear of the bungalow. A laundrette and small shop (limited hours) are on site.
- We regret that pets are not allowed and smoking is not permitted in the bungalow.
- Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday. However, there may be some flexibility of bookings in the low season.
- We recommend that you telephone us first to check on availability, but bookings should be confirmed in writing within 7 days, together with a 20% (non-refundable) deposit and the balance is payable not less than one month before the start of your holiday.
- The bungalow may be occupied from 2pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure so that it may be cleaned and serviced.