Route de Carteret,
Sorry no pets.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 4 Star Gold Award.
Low season £320 - £490 pw.
High season £565 - £680 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 256677
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Cottages are situated within walking distance to Cobo Village and two of Guernsey's most popular beaches, Cobo Bay and Grandes Rocques. They are two one bedroomed cottages, renovated to a very high standard. They have a Tourist Board 4 Star Gold Award. WiFi available.
20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan
- The cottages boast a fully fitted kitchen, which includes an integrated washer/dryer, dish washer, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment ,and oven. The kitchen provides everything you should require for you stay.
- The character lounge is beamed, with a comfortable leather settee and armchair. A 32" flat screen television is fitted into the chimney breast and for those colder evenings a flame effect fire gives the lounge a cosy feeling. There is also an ipod docking station with radio, if you just want to unwind and relax at the end of the day. There is a DVD player with a selection of films available to watch.
- Local books, games and jigsaws are provided.
- The light and airy double bedroom is situated on the first floor.
- The bedroom offers a fully fitted wardrobe with drawers, and double mirrored doors. A 22" flat screen television is built into the wall, ideal if you want to watch television in bed if you choose too.
- There is a dressing table with mirror and overhead lights, and a hair dryer is provided.
- A blanket, hot water bottle and beach towels are availble and can be found in the wardrobe, should you require them.
- The good sized bathroom is stone tiled throughout and incorporates a wet room styled shower, basin and toilet and heated towel rail. The mirror illuminates and has a shaving point.
- An ironing board and iron are available.
- All towels and linen are provided.
- Outside sitting areas, BBQ and sun loungers.
- Cobo village is a 5 minute walk away and has a small well stocked supermarket, with cash point, a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Nail and Hair Salon and a Fish and Chip Shop. Many locals enjoy sitting on the beach or wall eating Fish and Chips watching the sun go down.
- Along from the village centre is Cobo Tearooms, Cobo Bay Hotel and the Rockmount Pub.
- Five minutes drive away is a 18 hole golf course with daily membership available.