Carse of Trostrie,
Dumfries and Galloway
Sleeps: 4 - 6.
Visit Scotland: 4 Stars.
Prices for 4 people:
Low season: £295 - £365 pw.
High season: £415 - £505 pw.
Contact owner for 6 person pricing.
For further details please contact:
Suzanne Breckell & Michael Newhouse
Tel: 01557 860221
Mobiles: 07796 140547 or 07982 703196
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCarse Cottage offers very comfortable self-catering accommodation. The cottage is situated in a secluded rural location yet close to local amenities. There is an acre of garden grounds, home to free range hens and ducks, with natural burns and an abundance of wildlife. Beyond the enclosed gardens are fields with captivating views of distant hills and the Solway coastline.
14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
- Castle Douglas, the food town is approximately 8 miles.
- Kirkcudbright, the artist town is approximately 6 miles.
- Nearby attractions include: The Cocoa Bean Chocolate Factory, Cream o'Galloway and the beaches of Carrick shore and Sandgreen.
The cottage is spacious and well equipped and includes:
- Open plan living room and kitchen.
- TV with freeview and DVD player.
- Separate dining room.
- Washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- 2 king sized doubles and 1 twin bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms and a shower room, all with toilets.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Cot, high chair and stair gate.
- Wide variety of books, toys and games.
- Central heating with all fuel included in rent.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- We accept one dog.