Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Low season: £350 - £370 pw.
High season: £475 - £595 pw.
Short breaks from £180.
For further details please contact:
Mains of Machermore, Newton Stewart, DG8 7AW
Tel: 01671402076 or 07732147331
Carrick Holiday Cottage is a single storey cottages situated next to Carrick Bay - a place of unspoiled natural beauty boasting a safe, sandy beach suitable for swimming and sailing.
There are many places to visit of both beauty and interest in the area and there are also a number of challenging golf courses within easy driving distance. Sea, river and loch angling are all available within easy reach.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The views from and around the cottage is magnificent, and the property is comfortably furnished, carpeted in the living areas and the kitchen is fully equipped with oven, hob and microwave. Washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer also provided. Travel cot and high chair also provided on request.
The cottage has:
- A bath, separate shower and an electric fan heater.
- Woodburning stove with generous amount of logs provided, but electric heaters are also available for convenience.
- TV, Satellite, and DVD are provided.
- Electricity included in price.
- The garden has drying facilities and there is ample off road parking space.
- You may bring your own bed linen and towels or hire is available on request.
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
A traditional stone built farm cottage 100 yards from the bay.
Carrick has a kitchen, lounge bathroom and three bedrooms: 1 double en suite shower, 1 twin, 1 with full size bunks. Electric heating, and a woodburning stove.
It has a safe enclosed garden with patio area and furniture. There is a shed outside and barbecue.