THE CARRIAGE HOUSE
Sleeps: 2 + 2.
Sorry no children.
Pets welcome (kennels available).
Low season £175-£250 pw.
High season £250-£375 pw.
Sorry we are unable to take enquiries or bookings at the moment.
Reload this mapThe Carriage House is part of a recent barn conversion. It is furnished and decorated to a high standard. Situated amidst orchards, adjacent to the Stour Valley Walk, and close to the historic Cinque Port of Sandwich. Ideal for walkers, cyclists and those wishing to relax in the countryside. Famous golf courses nearby.
France is easily accessible for day trips by ferry or tunnel. Close to Canterbury Cathedral, Walmer, Leeds and Dover Castles, Wingham Bird Park and Howletts Zoo. Good restaurants and country pubs in close proximity. A warm and relaxed welcome assured, from us and our many animals.
- This is a cosy self-contained cottage in a barn conversion, with its own parking.
- Sitting room with double sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with bath and shower, bedroom with double bed.
- Accommodation is all on one level.
- TV and video.
- Washing machine and tumble drier available.
- Pets welcome.
- Enclosed garden with 2 dog kennels.
- Tariff includes all heating, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- Two bicycles available.