CARMICHAEL COUNTRY COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 - 7 +cot.
STB: 2 - 4 Star.
Prices £230 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01899 308336
Fax: 01899 308481
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map15 historic 200 year old stone-built cottages nestle in the woods and hills of our lovely rural Estate in Clydesdale. They have been comfortably renovated and offer a 'home from home' in the peace and quiet of the countryside.
14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
We are centrally situated for touring, within an hour's drive of the wonderful cities Glasgow and Edinburgh or explore the Borders, Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway. Closer to home the market towns of Lanark, Biggar and Peebles are easily explored.
- Walks from the doorstep can be enjoyed or settle in for a romantic evening by a log fire.
- History and nature abound providing interesting forays into the surrounding area.
- We lay claim to be Scotland's oldest farming family, dating back to 1292. Nowadays a stay on our farm means you will see deer, beef cattle, sheep and in the Spring baby lambs.
- We have a farm shop on site selling our own meats - local and fresh is our mission and a small visitor centre housing the former Edinburgh wax collection telling Scotland's history through wax models.
- A small fishing lochan, games room and tennis court are available for recreation and an outdoor hot tub can be booked for a fun experience.