Isle of Lewis
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Free unlimited fibre optic broadband.
Price range £330 - £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01224 249337 or 07849 315334
Reload this mapThis self catering cottage on the west coast of the Isle of Lewis at 7 Doune is an excellent location for a holiday in beautiful surroundings which will suit the walker, climber, ornithologist, sea angler or anyone who appreciates the great outdoors.
- It is situated directly opposite the world famous Carloway Broch with outstanding views of the Uig hills and overlooking the sea loch.
- The village is quiet and tranquil and ideal for those who want to get away from it all.
- There are many beautiful unspoilt beaches to explore and enjoy and all are suitable for bathing.
The cottage is decorated to a very high standard and is fully equipped with a delightful mix of traditional and contemporary furnishings.
You are only a half hour drive from the main town of Stornoway which offers a good range of shops and restaurants. There is also a licensed hotel one mile along the road which serves meals.Accommodation
- All on ground level: The sitting room is comfortably furnished with chaise longue, TV and DVD recorder/player.
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
- Main large bedroom: Double and single pine beds, all pine furniture and cot available.
- Medium bedroom: 1 king size wooden bed with traditional furniture.
- Small bedroom: 1 single bed, chest of drawers and hanging rail.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over the bath, wash basin and WC.
- Free unlimited fibre optic broadband.
- The beds have duvets and extra blankets are provided for your comfort.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Heating is by oil fired radiators and electricity is extra.
- Ample private parking.
- Short breaks available on request.