1 Allan Ramsay Square,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season: £220 - £350 pw
High season: £320 - £480 pw
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Best of Both Worlds - Cosy Country & Cultured City!
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
Looking for the rural village location but the option of the culture and shopping of the city? Then Carlops Cottage is your perfect holiday destination.
A traditional style cottage, this property is set in the historic village of Carlops on the eastern edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park but is only 10 miles from the beautiful city of Edinburgh.
The choice is yours:
Carlops Cottage is newly built in a traditional style with all modern conveniences. The cottage offers comfortable accommodation for 4 and includes a spacious living room (looking out on the small south-facing garden) with dining area at one end, a well-equipped kitchen, a bathroom with bath and shower, twin bedroom and double bedroom with a view over the famous Carlops Rock.
- Hillwalking, cycling, pony trekking and golf are on the doorstep.
- Only a short drive away are the historic towns, castles and gardens of the Scottish Borders.
- The culture, sights and shopping of Edinburgh are easily accessed by car or bus.
- Among many other nearby attractions, Rosslyn Chapel is obviously worth a mention.
- Or stay at home and enjoy the village with its 18th century hotel providing pub & restaurant, the village hall with various activities and the children's play area.
And finally - we're open all year round so don't forget those all important celebrations of Christmas and Hogmanay (New Year) when the village is at its best with festivities including ceilidhs and fireworks displays.
- The cottage has parking.
- The cottage is well equipped with gas hob/fan oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, television with video and DVD player, CD player etc.
- Central heating, instant hot water and electricity are provided free of charge as are bed linen and towels.