Ball in Canty,
Sleeps: 6 +cot
Sorry no pets.
Irish Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season 275 - 350 Euro pw.
High season up to 500 Euro pw.
For special offers please contact Ann by e-mail or telephone / mobile shown below.
For further details please contact:
Luglass, Blue Ball, Tullamore, Co.Offaly, Ireland
Tel: 00353 (0)57 9354943
Mob: 00353 (0)86 3732036
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCanty Farmhouse is a detached, fully equipped, modern bungalow close to a working farm in a peaceful location.
The location is convenient for the Slieve Bloom Mountains, and close by there are 4 golf clubs, angling, Clara Bog, Birr Castle, and the monastic site of Clonmacnoise, Lough Boora, Fish, Walks, Ducks, Sculptures all close by.
Lough Boora Parklands, located 4 miles from Canty Farmhouse has beautiful walks, lakes, picnic area, fishing, rare birds and ducks. Also located in the Parkland area are Sculptures, eg Pyramid, (only one in Ireland), Train and many more.
Canty Farmhouse is 5 miles from Tullamore, the Capital Town in Co. Offaly, in the heart of Ireland, and is easily accessible from boats, airports etc.
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Spacious kitchen/dining room, with automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, electric cooker, fridge, toaster, kettle, iron. Colour TV, video. (In 2008 extra TV channels to include BBC and UTV).
- 3 bedrooms: 2 double rooms and 1 twin room.
- Two en-suite bedrooms and a wash hand basin in the twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with electric shower in bath. Separate toilet.
- Oil fired central heating (electricity and oil extra).
- Linen provided.
- Private car parking.
- Baby sitting can be arranged.