Sleeps: 2 (+2 on futon sofabed).
Pets welcome (max 2).
Price range: £285 - £435 pw.
Short breaks: £70 per night (2 nights).
B&B £40 per person (2 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01456 415300
Reload this mapThe area is ideal for walkers/climbers of all ages and abilities, with the Glens Affric Cannich and Strathfarrar giving access to a number of Munros, in an area of natural outstanding beauty. Less energetic ramblers will find the vast number of forest tracks ideal for exploring.
The accommodation at Hill House is situated overlooking the picturesque valley of Strathglass.
- Mountain bikes can be hired in the village.
- Pony trekking is available at Cougie, a few miles from Hill House.
Accommodation consists of:
- Large living room/recess kitchen, fully furnished.
- Bathroom Bath, toilet, wash basin and shaver point.
- Bedroom, twin beds, All linen and towels provided in price.
- A central laundry area contains automatic wasing machine and tumble dryer (£1 coin meter).
- Electricity is not included in price. (£1 coin meter).
- Pets are welcome at a charge of £10 per animal.
- Free WiFi.