Sleeps: 2 - 8 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
WTB: 4 and 5 Stars.
Access Statements Available.
Low season £220 - £585 pw.
High season £440 - £1210 pw.
Please note we have Friday and Saturday check-in for different cottages.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lynne Mansfield
Tel and Fax: 01239 613712
Last minute vacancies during weeks:You will discover Canllefaes Cottages nestling amongst meadows at the end of our private lane in a location that is ideal for exploring the mountains, beaches and countryside of this beautiful part of West Wales.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar
Canllefaes Ganol was a farmstead that has existed in some form since the 12th century. The ancient buildings have been converted into attractive self catering cottages with great care taken to preserve and enhance the beams, stonework and traditional features.
For a detailed description of each cottage
- 6 cottages sleeping from 2 to 8 in comfort.
- All cottages WTB Grade 4 and 5 stars.
- Two cottages designed for the less mobile - Access Statements available.
- Ty Coed (sleeps 4) and Pen Y Bryn (sleeps 2) both have private hot tubs.
- Fully heated and with woodburning stoves for the cooler evenings.
- Beds made up for your arrival.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Childrens play area in a safe environment.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.
- Private parking for cars.
please link to our website by clicking on our website link,
or please phone for a colour brochure.