2 Water Lane,
Sleeps: 2 adults, 2 children.
Pets by arrangement.
Low Season £252 - £293 pw.
High Season £470 - £599 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01992 550755
Mob: 07714 757622
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapJust up the hill from the edge of the river Fowey, in the tranquil village of Golant, Camellia Cottage is the perfect hideaway. It is a delightful place to return to after exploring the beaches or picturesque harbours of Fowey and Mevagissey, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the EdenProject.
20 Feb, 27 Feb
- The semi-detached cottage has a fantastic garden where the mature camellia trees, from which the cottage gets its name, flowers profusely in the spring. An ideal place for a BBQ or glass of wine on the patio watching the sun going down.
- A stable-door takes you into the open plan living-room. Here the luxurious furnishings and richly patterned rug on the slate floor make the room cosy and inviting, further enhanced by the beamed ceiling and the multi-burner in the inglenook which makes a roaring open fire in the evenings.
- Located off the living-room is the new bathroom large and modern with slate floor with under floor heating, heated towel rail, luxury power shower cubicle, chair, WC and basin and complimentary toiletries.
- Stairs lead from the newly fitted kitchen/dining area to the two bedrooms.
- Bedroom one has wonderful views of the creek and surrounding valley, and contains a double decorative French antique bed complete with luxurious pillows and linen and original wooden floor.
- Bedroom two has white wooden bunk beds and has been decorated in a nautical theme, also provided the best linen as before.