Travel cot available.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Low season £220 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £480 pw.
Short breaks £160 - £220.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01297 489265
Mobile: 07789 640654
Camelia Cottage is an attractive chalet style property quietly tucked away, adjacent to the owners' farmhouse in the West Dorset hamlet of Morcombelake. The property has been recently refurbished in a contemporary style to provide very good quality holiday accommodation for couples looking for a quiet retreat near to the coast.
- Lounge/dining area: French windows onto patio and bay window with a beautiful view of Golden Cap. One comfortable sofa and chair, extendable dining table and four chairs. TV, Video, DVD, CD player and radio.
- Bedroom: One double bed (5ft) facing window with a woodland view. Wardrobe with full length mirror, chest of drawers/dressing table with mirror, two bedside tables with lamps, a selection of books, board games, videos, DVD's and local information.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped galley kitchen with breakfast bar and door onto patio.
- Bathroom: Shower, hand basin, wc.
- Travel cot and high chair if needed.
- Parking for one car.
- There are 12 steps leading down to Camelia Cottage.
- A large secluded patio area makes a perfect spot to enjoy a morning cup of tea or a barbeque in the evening.
- The surrounding area is a maze of footpaths and bridleways with spectacular views of Golden Cap and Portland - great for those who enjoy walking.
- Lyme Regis is 5 miles and Bridport market town 4.
- There are a wide choice of beaches within a few minutes drive.
- There is a regular bus service from the bottom of the lane to Weymouth or Exeter.