CALLART VIEW COTTAGE
Scottish Tourist Board: 3 Star.
Low season £195 - £300 pw.
High season £350 - £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Michael Madden
Tel: 0151 648 2454
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Callart View Cottage sits on the edge of Loch Leven in a sheltered mature woodland setting. The cottage has magnificent views over Loch Leven and is surrounded by majestic mountains. The property is a semi detached cottage which offers quality accommodation with its own garden area.
27 Aug, 24 Sep
Glencoe is the perfect base for touring the Northwest Highlands.
- The surrounding Glencoe area boasts some of the most dramatic mountain scenery in Europe and offers many pursuits including hill walking, strenuous mountain climbs, ice climbing, skiing, snow boarding, water sports,golf and mountain biking.
- The wild environment has two excellent snow sport centres, the Nevis Range near Ben Nevis and White Corries located in Glencoe. For those who prefer the outdoors to be more relaxing, just open the front door and walk along the shore of Loch Leven which offers peace and tranquillity in abundance.
Callart View Cottage - accommodation all on one floor:
- At nearby Fort William you will find boat trips on Loch Linnie, Ben Nevis the highest mountain in Britain and a range of shops and restaurants.
- Take the steam train to Mallaig, on the beautiful West Highland Railway to view the stunning scenery and see where the Hogwarts Express sequences where filmed.
- Ferry trips to the Isle of Skye and small Isles of Egg, Rum and Muck, and a veritable treasure trove of coastal and forest walks make this area a joy to explore.
- Add to this stunning Glen Nevis, the poignant history of Glencoe, the remote Ardnamurchan peninsula and you will find there really is so much to see and visit during your stay.
- Lounge/dining area with quality furnishings.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen.
- Two bedrooms - one double and a twin.
- Shower room with toilet and basin.
- All with quality furnishing and tasteful decor.
- Central heating.
- Colour TV, Video, DVD, CD player.
- Electric oven, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer.
- All heating included.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Garden furniture and off road parking.