CALLA BEACH HOUSE
Sleeps: 6/8 persons.
Sorry no pets.
350 - 700 euros per week.
Weekend rental available off season.
Rentals available for smaller parties in the off peak season.
(Prices for above on application).
Oil costs included.
Bed linen and towels included.
To book, check availability and rates or for further information please contact:
Mrs M. O'Malley
Tel: 00 44 1245 257196
Reload this mapCalla Beach House can be found along the coast road between Roundstone and Ballyconneely. The property is set within its own grounds right next to the secluded and sandy Calla Beach. With panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean Calla Beach House is an ideal base to explore the magnificent Wild Atlantic Way as well as experiencing some of the most breath-taking scenery in Ireland.
Accommodation is available for up to 6/8 persons:
Weekend rental available off season
Sorry no smoking or no pets
Calla beach House is comfortable, family friendly, simple and tastefully decorated throughout with accommodation over two floors as detailed below:
- Well equipped kitchen diner.
- Living room with TV/DVD.
- Reading room with direct access to garden.
- 1 double bedroom en suite.
- 2 single bedrooms.
- Bathroom with overhead shower and toilet.
- 1 large Double bed room plus double sized sofa bed (Could sleep 2 adults and 2 children).
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
There is always something to do and you are a short drive from many of the attractions and festivals that Connemara has to offer:
- Central heating throughout the property.
- Oil burner in Kitchen.
- Electric fire in living room.
- Fireguards in place.
- Travel cot and high chair on site.
- Comfortable sitting room with a leather suite, TV/DVD radio.
- Fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons including fridge freezer, washing machine & dishwasher, slow cook and microwave.
- Hair driers in both double bedroom.
- There is a patio door to the rear of the house and this leads onto the garden.
- Garden furniture.
- Tumble drier on site.
- Parking on site for several cars.
- Clifden with its many craft shops, restaurants and bars and sample the atmosphere at the annual Clifden Arts Festival.
- Explore Roundstone and the fabulous beaches at Dogs Bay and Gurteen.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Ballyconneely Golf Club.
- Take a sightseeing drive to the Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey, Killary Harbour, Leenane and Westport.
- Visit the bustling city of Galway for some retail therapy... and much more...