Angus / Perthshire border
Sleeps: 3 / 4.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £290 pw.
Mid season £340 pw.
High season £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01250 873337 or 07711 655622
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCaliscotia Cottage sits within its own attractive gardens which extend to 1/3 acre off a private lane in the hamlet of Balkeerie Village on the Perthshire / Angus border. Here you will immediately feel welcome in this clean, cosy and comfy cottage. Amongst the beautiful scenery of the vale of Strathmore with fabulous views to the mountains of Glenshee and Glen Clova, it is a quiet and tranquil retreat well away from traffic yet only 5 minutes drive from the A94 giving easy access to the many attractions the area has to offer. A flexible booking system allows you to choose any day for any length of stay.
23 Aug, 30 Aug
For something to suit everyone the area offers it all. Please look at our own website for the opportunities for walking, climbing, skiing, cycling, photography, golf, fishing, sightseeing and shopping.
- Lovely large garden, fenced and gated, safe for children and dogs and outdoor eating.
- Safe storage for bikes.
- Ample parking near door of cottage and parking for guests in large driveway.
- Two steps at door with handrail.
- Bright traditionally furnished sitting room with a unique porthole window looking to the mountains, comfortable sofa and armchairs, flatscreen TV with DVD, living flame electric fire. Wi Fi.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 twin and 1 with three quarter bed. Both with electric fires.
- Bathroom with original claw footed bath with grab handle and electric shower over.
- Kitchen with washing machine, electric cooker, large fridge freezer, seating and table for 4, a microwave and walk in original larder.
- Conservatory with wonderful views, very comfortably furnished with radio and CD player, and an extensive supply of interesting books. Also board games and childrens books.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Outside drying facilities and boiler room off conservatory for wet jackets and boots.