CAER LLWYN COTTAGE
6 Caer Llwyn Cottages,
Sleeps up to 2 Adults (+ 2 Children).
1 well behaved dog welcome.
Price Range: £275 - £410 pw.
For further details please contact:
Norah Sakwa, Roman Sakwa
Tel: 01352 714360 or 07934159333
Reload this mapThe picturesque village of Llandwrog was originally built to house the workers on the nearby Glynllifon Estate and is situated six miles from the historic town of Caernarfon and its amenities. It is ideally placed for exploring the beaches and countryside of the Lleyn Peninsula, the mountains and lakes of Snowdonia and for trips across the Menai Straits to Anglesey.
Caer Llwyn Cottage is a grade 2 listed, stone-built, end of terrace cottage on the outskirts of the village. It provides accommodation for up to two adults and two children. The whole cottage has recently been sympathetically refurbished and redecorated throughout.
- Living/ dining room provides views of the surrounding countryside through its mullioned windows. Underfloor heating and a wood burning stove, make this a cosy space whatever time of year you should visit.
- Large double bedroom is on the ground floor, again with underfloor heating. A sleeping crog loft on the first floor provides two additional single beds accessed by a steep staircase in the hall way.
- Shower Room is also situated on the ground floor.
- Well equipped kitchen has dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge with freezer compartment and microwave. The original bread oven has been retained, complementing the historic feel of the cottage.
- Rear courtyard garden offers a secluded outdoor dining area with BBQ available for use. Formal gardens to front and side, a small veranda makes an ideal spot for morning coffee, whilst enjoying the view.
- Free WiFi.
- Freeview TV/ DVD player.
- Use of bedding and towels.
- Initial amount of logs for wood burner.
- Infant travel cot and high chair available.
- The beach at Dinas Dinlle and Glynllyfon Country Park are within walking distance.
- Walkers can explore the Coastal Path, the Pilgrims' Way and a number of circular walks in the vicinity.
- The locality lies within the Lleyn's 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' with stunning views of Snowdonia and Yr Eifl (The Rivals) to the West.
- The nearby Harp Inn serves real ale and bar food, enjoyable in the cosy interior or outside in the garden on warm evenings.