Ordnance Survey Map:
SJ 114 688
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Allergy free zone so sorry no pets and no smoking.
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Low season £350 pw.
High season £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01428 712856
Caer Dyn is a detached stone cottage on a quiet country lane in the Clwyd Vale at the foot of the unspoilt Clywdian range. Ordnance ref: SJ11268. It has been the much loved second home of the Shaws for thirty years. The driveway at the rear provides ample space for your car.
- Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- A stroll up hill to Offa's Dyke path is rewarded with panoramic views of the Berwyn Mountains, the High peaks of Snowdonia and the sea at Colwyn Bay.
- This is a wonderful retreat for walkers. Bring walking boots!
- A shallow stream nearby is heaven for children. The garden is private.
- Many tourist attractions within easy driving distance.
- The county town of Denbigh and the market town of Ruthin are nearby.
We let to one family only please. Sheets and duvets are provided. Allergy free zone so no pets or smoking please.
On the ground floor:
On the first floor with views of the garden:
- Kitchen/breakfast room with views through the valley to the sea on the horizon.
- Sitting room with two two-seater sofas and one sofa bed, Flatscreen TV with DVD and CD player;
- Dining room with large dining table;
- Bathroom with toilet, bath, shower over the bath.
- Bedroom with single bed.
- Downstairs rooms have wood burning stoves and night store electric radiators.
- Main double bedroom with king size double bed (dunlopillo mattress); child bed.
- Second twin bedroom.
- There are ample duvets, pillows and bed linen.
- There is a single step between each ground floor room.
- The kitchen and bathroom are recently refitted.
- Kitchen has microwave, electric stove, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- The cottage is available from Easter through to the end of October.
- Electricity according to consumption by meter reading.
- Logs according to consumption.