Sorry no pets.
Price for one week from £280 - £425.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elizabeth Dubber
Tel: 01285 651904
Reload this mapCadgwith is a holiday cottage in Tregowris, a small hamlet in a delightfully secluded part of Cornwall. The cottage is one of seven, converted from farm buildings in the 1970's. It lies in an area of outstanding natural beauty, only two miles away from the picturesque Helford River, and within easy reach of the sea.
Cadgwith offers compact and convenient holiday accommodation as follows:
- The nearest village is St Keverne (1.5 miles) which has two good public houses, a village shop (late opening), plus a restaurant, butcher, post office and health centre.
- Helston is the nearest town (10 miles) where there is a 24hour Tesco, plus a range of other shops and services.
- Living room with dining area and night storage heater, TV with DVD player and i-pod dock, and Wi-Fi.
- Well equipped kitchen area.
- Bathroom with toilet, handbasin, and shower cubicle, electric heater.
- Double bedroom with storage heater.
- Twin bedroom with storage heater.
- Airing cupboard with immersion heater.
- Outside the property there is a small fenced garden with garden furniture - an ideal place to relax with a glass of wine on a summer evening!
- Off road parking is provided directly outside the property.