Sorry no pets.
Price for one week from £280 - £425.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elizabeth Dubber
Tel: 01285 651904
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCadgwith is a cosy holiday cottage in Tregowris, a small hamlet in a peaceful part of Cornwall. It lies in an area of outstanding natural beauty, only two miles away from the picturesque Helford River and Frenchman's Creek, and within easy reach of the coast.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
Cadgwith offers compact and convenient holiday accommodation as follows:
- The nearest village is St Keverne (1.5 miles) which has two good public houses, shops (late opening), a restaurant, butcher, post office and health centre.
- The delightful fishing village of Coverack is about 2 miles, and the sandy beaches at Kennack are 5 miles away across quiet country roads.
- Helston is 10 miles, with a 24hour Tesco superstore, a large Sainsburys and a wide range of other shops and services.
- Cadgwith cottage offers ideal accommodation for a restful stay in the country, with good walking from the door in all directions, and amenities close at hand.
- Living room with dining area and night storage heater, TV with DVD player and i-pod dock, and Wi-Fi.
- Well equipped kitchen area.
- Bathroom with toilet, handbasin, and shower cubicle, electric heater.
- Double bedroom with storage heater.
- Twin bedroom with storage heater.
- Airing cupboard with immersion heater.
- Outside the property there is a small fenced garden with garden furniture - an ideal place to relax with a glass of wine on a summer evening!
- Off road parking is provided directly outside the property.