Halfland Barns Schoolhouse,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Low season: £275 pw.
Mid season: £350 pw.
High season: £380 pw.
Tantallon View Cottage, sleeps 4 (+2 on sofabed)
For further details please contact:
M: 0774 622 7410
T: 0131 467 8300 - Office
T: 01620 89 3965 - Studio
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Cabin is a cosy and very popular property for couples or friends looking for a romantic, active, creative or relaxing long weekend. Also perfect for longer stays and for couples with young children. Close to Seacliffe Beach, with wonderful woodland and coastal walks, the Cabin sits in one of East Lothians most beautiful locations and boasts stunning views overlooking the Bass Rock and Firth of Forth to Fife.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec
The Cabin can also be booked with a fully equipped artists' studio (studio can accommodate up to 6 people.) Perfect for painters, poets, writers or photographers. Please see our website for details and prices.
- The Cabin is a one (twin) bedroom property with fold down sofa bed that sleeps 2-4. Twin beds can be made into a double on request.
- The Cabin has a fully equipped galley kitchen including washing machine, microwave, fridge with freezer and gas cooker.
- Living room with flat screen TV, Freeview and DVD.
- Bathroom with shower and bath.
- Full gas central heating throughout, so plenty hot water.
- All linen, towels and heating are inclusive of price.
- The Cabin has its own garden to the front and rear with patio areas to enjoy the wonderful views and sunsets.
- Perfect for families, friends, sailors, cyclists, surfers, walkers and couples.
- We are pet friendly and there is plenty parking for canoes, boats, bikes and cars.