Sleeps: 4 (+1).
Prices £270 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Diane Law
Tel: 01947 821036
Mobile: 0779 12 13 914
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCaberfeidh is located in the village of Aultbea, a picturesque crofting community situated on the shores of Loch Ewe. It is only 2 minutes walk from the pub (serving excellent bar meals), post office, doctors' surgery, garage, and five minutes from the well-stocked local shop.
- Aultbea is an ideal base for walking, climbing, fishing, golfing, cycling, birdwatching, boating, or just enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
- It is 6 miles from the well-known Inverewe Tropical Gardens.
- There are beautiful sandy beaches at Gruinard and Mellon Udrigle, and fine walks from Gruinard Bay, Gairloch, Poolewe and the nature reserve at Beinn Eighe on Loch Maree.
- The area is a haven for seabirds and birds of prey. You may see whales, porpoises, dolphins and even otters and there are local boat trips which explore the wonderful variety of marine life in the area.
- There is an excellent nine-hole golf course at Gairloch and an indoor swimming pool at Poolewe.
This fully equipped cottage has accommodation all on one level comprising a sitting room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom (bath with shower over), double bedroom, twin bedroom and family room. The cottage sleeps four with additional space on the double futon in the family room off the kitchen. A travel cot is available.
- The sitting room has a colour TV, DVD-player, radio/CD/cassette stereo and an open fire.
- The kitchen is well equipped with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, and washer/dryer.
- There is also a large enclosed garden with open views.
- The cottage has free Wi-Fi broadband internet.
Please note that there is a small pond in the garden so young children may require supervision.
- Prices include bed linen, towels, electricity and fuel.
- Central heating is by total control storage/convector heaters.
- We welcome pets, but Caberfeidh is a strictly no smoking property.