Eypesmouth Chalet Park,
Photo: WEST DORSET'S JURASSIC COAST at Eypesmouth, near Bridport
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01425 473436
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe chalet, 'BY-THE-WELL', is in a clifftop position, has uninterrupted panoramic sea views and is one of only 15 permanent chalets in a large, sloping private field, and possibly a unique situation along this area of the coast. The extensive shingle beach is 100 metres away, accessed by steps, and is also popular with fishermen.
1 Oct, 8 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct
- The chalet sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 bedrooms, is well equipped and in good order.
- A full width glazed veranda faces the sea.
- National Trust land is virtually all around, providing scenic cliff-top walks westwards to West Bay and eastwards to Seatown.
- From time to time filming has taken place here, most recently ITV's 'Broadchurch' drama.
- Car parking is at the side of the chalet.
- There is the possibility of setting up your own 'badger watch'.
- The chalet is approached by 5 steps outside and thus we are not able to recommend it for wheelchair use.
- There is no broadband connection in the chalet but wi-fi is available from nearby at a cost of £12 pw.
- The village of Eype has a pub and a country hotel, food is available at both.