Isle of Islay,
Byre Cottage sleeps 4.
STB 4 stars.
Byre Cottage: Low £225 - £315 pw. High £465 - £545 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01496 850503
Byre Cottage is situated at Carnduncan overlooking Loch Gorm, an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is ideally located for most outdoor pursuits especially bird watching, fishing, pony trekking, cycling and unspoilt sandy beaches.
Byre Cottage has been sympathetically converted into a holiday cottage of a high standard, furnished and equipped with your home comforts in mind.
Included in booking:
- The accommodation is on two floors with the cosy beamed double bedroom on the ground floor & the twin upstairs.
- The bedrooms have built in wardrobes, plenty of storage space, chest of drawers & dressing table.
- The well equipped kitchen and comfortable, lofty lounge has been tastefully restored with comfortable seating, satellite TV, DVD, books and a dining table to seat four, washing machine.
- Internet (although slow).
- Garden with seating.
Travel information to Islay
- Garden area with seating.
- Linen & towels provided (not beach towels).
- Baby equipment (high chair, monitors, cot etc). Please ask when booking.
- Welcome pack.
- Electricity (cost included in hire).
- Oil fired central heating & logs (cost included in hire).
- Shed for bikes on arrangement.
Flybe operate daily flights to & from Glasgow Airport (please ask for further details).
Ferries sail daily to and from Kennacraig to Islay, operated by Caledonian MacBrayne.
Tel 01880 730253