Isle of Islay,
Byre Cottage sleeps 4.
Farmhouse Cottage sleeps 4.
Drumlanrig Cottage sleeps 6.
STB 4 stars - all cottages.
Byre Cottage: Low £200 - £245 pw. High £440 - £520 pw.
Farmhouse Cottage: Low £230 - £300 pw. High £490 - £595 pw.
Drumlanrig Cottage: Low £275 - £385 pw. High £545 - £690 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01496 850503
Drumlanrig Cottage, Farmhouse Cottage & Byre Cottage are situated at Carnduncan overlooking Loch Gorm, an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is ideally located for most outdoor pursuits especially bird watching, fishing, pony trekking, cycling and unspoilt sandy beaches.
Byre Cottage (photo on right) has been sympathetically converted into a holiday cottage of a high standard, furnished and equipped with your home comforts in mind.
The Farmhouse (photo on right) is a cottage in a traditional style and has been renovated to a high standard.
- The accommodation is on two floors with the cosy beamed double bedroom on the ground floor & the twin upstairs.
- The bedrooms have built in wardrobes, plenty of storage space, chest of drawers & dressing table.
- The well equipped kitchen and comfortable, lofty lounge has been tastefully restored with comfortable seating, satellite TV, DVD, books and a dining table to seat four.
- Washing machine.
- Garden with seating.
Drumlanrig Cottage (photo on right) is a traditional croft house which has been recently renovated to a high standard. It has a garden & patio with magnificent panoramic views overlooking Loch Gorm and west coast sunsets.
- This accommodation sleeps up to four people and comprises a large porch/boot room, two upstairs bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin), well equipped kitchen, separate dining room, shower room/wc/washing machine & separate bathroom with shower above bath on the ground floor.
- The lounge with log burning stove has a staircase with gate leading to mezzanine attic room with seating, games & books.
- Please note this cottage has an enclosed duck pond in front of it.
- Garden seating.
Included in booking:
- The ground floor comprises a fully equipped kitchen/diner which has a gas range style cooker, dishwasher & dining table to seat 6.
- Beamed double bedroom with ensuite shower and single bedroom.
- The beamed lounge has comfortable seating for 6, colour TV (free stat) & log burning stove.
- The front porch/bootroom opens out to a patio area & garden.
- The main bathroom is also on the ground floor.
- The upper floor comprises twin & single light airy bedrooms which have wardrobes, chest of drawers & bed side tables.
- A children's attic play room is located off the single bedroom.
- Enclosed garden with seating.
Travel information to Islay
- Garden area with seating.
- Linen & towels provided (not beach towels).
- Baby equipment (high chair, monitors, cot etc). Please ask when booking.
- Welcome pack.
- Electricity (cost included in hire).
- Oil fired central heating & logs (cost included in hire).
- Shed for bikes on arrangement.
Flybe operate daily flights to & from Glasgow Airport (please ask for further details).
Ferries sail daily to and from Kennacraig to Islay, operated by Caledonian MacBrayne.
Tel 01880 730253