Nr Stanhope in Weardale,
Sleeps: 4, can be 6 by paying extra £100 pw for 3rd bedroom.
Sorry no pets.
Price: £280 - £420 pw.
Discount for couple 10% for the use of Master Bedroom (not for short break).
Short break minimum 3 nights at 70% of the weekly price.
Click here for our Google Plus page:
For further details please contact:
Jenny and Yee
Tel: 01325 488939
Mobile: 07340 760790
Reload this mapIn a setting of stunning natural beauty in North Pennines, AONB area in Northumbria, this 1850s byre converted holiday cottage has been refurbished for high quality living while keeping many original features. Whether it's the romantic countryside you're looking for, valleys, moors, rivers, breathtaking views or the perfect walk, Byre Cottage is perfect for anyone wanting a convenient touring base into the historic city of Durham, Newcastle, the Lake District, Northumberland National Park and the Yorkshire Dales; or to explore one of England's best kept secrets by foot, cycle or car.
Renovated, with beautiful countryside views from every window.
- Lounge: beamed ceiling, open fire, new leather sofas, colour TV, DVD player and radio.
- Well equipped Kitchen/Dining room: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, a fridge/freezer and an under counter fridge.
- Fully tiled walk-in shower room with marble floor.
- Garage: washer and laundry facilities, bikes store.
Enclosed courtyard garden to the rear.
- Bathroom: restored early 20th Century period suite matched with a Victorian chair, cast iron radiator and wood flooring.
- Master bedroom: four poster double bed.
- Twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom (only available by paying supplement).
Photo: Overlooking the cottage
- Oil central heating.
- Price includes coal starter pack, fuel, power, bedding and towels.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Cot and high chair upon request.
- Saturday to Saturday bookings.
2 shops and 3 pubs are within 1 mile. Children playground 50 yards, River Wear 200 yards.
Stanhope, market town with heated open air swimming pool and Weardale Heritage Railway station 6 miles.
High Force, England's biggest waterfall 9 miles.
Hadrian's Wall, Penrith, Killhope Museum, Barnard Castle, Beamish Museum and Durham Cathedral, all within one hour's drive.