2 Binghams Farm Cottages,
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Price range: £275 - £695 pw.
Friday to Friday bookings.
Short breaks available upon request.
For further details please contact:
Alistair and Lisa Herbert
Tel: 01308 488273
Mobile: 07951 529095
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBinghams Farm offers a fantastic location to explore the dramatic Jurassic coast or wander the beautiful, quiet Brit Valley in the heart of West Dorset, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Close to the thriving market town of Bridport, made famous by the River Cottage TV series yet set in the glorious countryside Buzzards Swoop offers a peaceful haven.
28 Nov, 26 Dec, 2 Jan
Built in 1842 from local stone Buzzards Swoop is a tastefully restored centre terrace of three former farm workers cottages. The sunny garden is enclosed and a newly added garden room leads into the cottage. Sleeping up to 4 people this cosy cottage has a woodburning stove, slate floor and newly fitted bathroom whilst the bedrooms enjoy fabulous views.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Outside there is a flagstone seating area with teak furniture and gas barbecue.
- The garden room, with comfortable seating, leads into the open plan lounge/kitchen/diner.
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, oven/hob and microwave.
- The dining table comfortably seats four with great views of the sunset facing West.
- The lounge is extremely comfortably furnished with sofas and chairs in front of the woodburner (logs free), flat screen TV and CD/radio. DVD movies and freeview are available.
- Upstairs there are 2 light and sunny bedrooms. The east facing double has pine furnishings, bedside lights and TV, whilst the west facing bedroom has 2 single beds. Quality linen is provided.
- The large bathroom is equipped with a bath and hand-held shower head.
- This is a great environment for anyone who loves the outdoors. Guests are free to walk in the paddock and orchard or on the dog walk trail around the wood.
- Several pubs and Bridport are within reach via the Brit Valley footpath.
- We welcome children and pets and there is a 'jungle gym' on the dogwalk.