BUTTSLADE HOUSE COTTAGE
C/O Buttslade House,
Temple Mill Road,
Pets by arrangement.
Low season: £360 pw.
High season: £410 pw.
Short breaks negotiable.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01295 788818
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapButtslade House Cottage is situated in the courtyard of 17th Century Buttslade House and offers stylish and comfortable accommodation in the tranquil setting of an exceptionally beautiful English country garden. It is located on the edge of Sibford Gower, a charming Quaker village in the North Cotswolds, with an excellent gastro pub, a post office/general store, and a dispensing surgery.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr
Starting life as the old stables, the cottage was completely rebuilt late in 2006, reusing the original stone to provide accommodation which appears to be the same age as the house, but which contains everything the discerning visitor could require for a comfortable holiday.
- Ground floor - sitting/dining room/kitchen including hob, fridge/freezer and microwave. The room is south facing and offers lovely sunny views over the garden and courtyard.
- First floor - two bedrooms; a double bedroom with king sized bed, and a large twin-bedded room with ample storage. There is also a bright and sunny bathroom containing w/c, basin and shower.
- The front door opens onto exceptional gardens which guests are encouraged to enjoy. The pleached lime-enclosed vegetable beds give on to expanses of topiary and borders of scented roses and perennials.
From the house there are numerous bridleways, walkways and cycle routes to explore. Within easy reach are Hook Norton with its brewery, Stratford on Avon, with its theatre and Tudor buildings, Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone race track, and many National Trust Properties to name a few of the local attractions.
- Parking in the outer courtyard for 2 vehicles.
- The cottage is centrally heated.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Washer/dryer machine available on first floor.
- TV and DVD provided along with large selection of DVD's on request.
- Additional dining in the courtyard.
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement.
- This is a non-smoking cottage.
Sibford is an unlit village and is perfect for stargazing. We supply torches but bring your own telescope!
For those who want to be pampered, Serenity at Sibford offers numerous beauty treatments.