Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Prices: £390 - £685 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01298 872927
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTideswell is a quaint and bustling village. Its fine Church is known as the Cathedral of the Peak. Tideswell is a Conservation Village, and it lies in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov, 3 Dec
It has fine 'local shops', pubs and tearooms, which specialise in fresh produce from the Peak District and is well placed for walking with Chatsworth, Monsal Dale and Millars Dale close by, and for visiting an abundance of Peak District attractions. Alton Towers is a 40 minute drive and many episodes of Peak Practice have been filmed locally.
Butterfield Cottage is a pretty double fronted 18th century stone cottage set on the edge of the village, just five minutes walk from the centre. It sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, (one with ensuite). It has some of the best views in the village and backs on to a small children's play area, fields and open spaces.
The cottage has been refurbished and redecorated and has a lovely outside seating and dining area which gets the sun for most of the day.
The accommodation includes:
- Lovely sitting room with comfy sofas around a Derbyshire fireplace with logburning stove. There is a 32 inch widescreen HD LCD TV with HD FREESAT, CD / DVD player, free WiFi, and a selection of games, books and puzzles to help you feel at home.
- Oak dining table seats 6 and overlooks the sunny walled garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, hob and oven, microwave, ironing facilities, a larder fridge, and dishwasher.
- The bathroom has bath, shower, lavatory and hand basin with mirror.
- There are 3 bedrooms, two are double and one is twin. The twin room has an ensuite shower room with lavatory, handbasin and mirror.
- Travel cot and high chair (please bring linen for cot).
- The cottage is fully centrally heated.
- All rooms are tastefully furnished in country cottage style with good quality furniture and antiques.
- Lovely walks from the door.
- Sunny gardens, patio furniture and barbecue.
- There is a small childrens play area, and area of grassed open space great for ball games and dog walking just behind the cottage.
- Car parking is on street outside the cottage, in the local vicinity or in the free car park just behind the cottage.
- Pets are welcome but are subject to an extra charge.
- Rental includes free WiFi, household linen, power and initial supplies for the logburner.