BUT N BEN
1 But n Ben,
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jane Gray
Tel: 0151 931 5382
Reload this mapBut n Ben, a cosy semi-detached cottage caters perfectly for two people. Centrally placed in the Great Glen, with all that this area has to offer in the way of outdoor pursuits, But n Ben is an ideal base for both action and relaxation. One mile from Spean Bridge and 12 miles from Fort William, in the small crofting community of Stronaba, this gem of a cottage waits to welcome you.
Beautifully refurbished to a high standard with a Finnish BBQ Hut in the garden for the sole use of the guests... no need to wait for the sun to come out before lighting the coals!
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Open plan sitting-room / kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine (dryer in lean-too store.)
- TV (Freesat from Sky: 200 TV and radio channels) with DVD player and music system. A selection of DVD's, CD's, books and games are provided.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Small, sunny fenced garden area to the back of the house.
- Larger, adjacent, fenced off garden area to rear with stunning BBQ Hut for cosy 'outdoor' eating even in midwinter.
- Large, locked shed for storage of bikes/sports equipment.