BURREN HARBOUR COTTAGE
Sleeps: up to 8.
Sorry no pets.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 087 9130120
International: 00353 879130120
Burren Harbour Cottage is a delightful spacious newly built holiday home situated between the shores of Galway bay and the Burren mountains, in the village of New Quay, five minutes drive from Ballyvaughan and Kinvara, beside Linnanes famous Lobster Bar and restaurant, five minutes walk from safe sandy beach and renowned Flaggy Shore of which our famous poet Seamus Heaney wrote.
BURREN HARBOUR COTTAGE IS THE PERFECT BASE FOR TOURING CLARE AND GALWAY.
Location and Facilities
- 3 bathrooms.
- 2 living rooms.
- Stove in living room.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Washing machine.
- Tumble dryer.
- Heating & Electricity inclusive of price.
- Large garden.
- Cot and high chair.
- Linen and towels supplied.
- One hour from Galway and Shannon international airport.
- Available to rent all year round.
- Suitable for families and those seeking a tranquil holiday.
- Many championship golf courses nearby.
- Close to Lahinch, Cliffs of Moher visitor centre, Kinvara, Doolin, Galway Aran Islands, Connemara, Caherconnel and Burren visitor centres, caving, Bunratty castle, Ballyvaughan and many more interesting places.
- Directions on map from Galway and Shannon.
- Scuba diving, surfing, horse riding, fishing, boating, Burren walks nearby.
- Many beaches within 10 minutes drive.
- Traditional pubs and restaurants servicing freshly caught seafood locally.