Sorry no pets.
Prices £295 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Graeme Bruce
Tel: 01346 561368
Reload this mapSet beneath towering cliffs, Pennan is the idyllic 'Local Hero' village, in Aberdeenshire, where stunning beauty and a slower pace of life combine. The village is ideally situated for exploring the 'North East Corner' of Scotland. The area boasts a wealth of activities, including golf, castle trails and numerous heritage attractions. Royal Deeside, Loch Ness and the Cairngorm Mountains are all within easy reach.
Burnside itself is a roomy and substantial house situated near the harbour. Built in 1844, but recently refurbished to a high standard, the house retains many original features and promises a unique blend of elegance, comfort and charm. The 'burn' from which the house takes its name flows gently past the windows, soothing the spirit and helping you unwind from the cares of life.
- Lounge with 'den' area.
- Kitchen / diner, bathroom and utility room.
- Double bedroom with adjoining dressing room.
- Twin room with adjoining shower room.
- 'Total Control' heating system throughout.
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included in rent.
- TV, DVD player, freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, incoming phone etc.
- Entry from 3pm Saturday.
- See our website for more details.