St Margarets Hope,
Sleeps: 2 (+2).
Cot by request.
Sorry no pets.
Price from £300 per week low season for two guests.
For further details please contact:
Mr Peter Thomas or Mrs Penny Thomas
Tel: 01856 781717
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBurnhouse was constructed in 2011. A modern, warm and comfortable, bungalow with three ground floor bedrooms. The property is set in its own 0.5 acre garden surrounded by farmland. It is in an elevated position half a mile from the main road and bus service to Kirkwall and Stromness. Burnhouse commands stunning, panoramic views of Scapa Flow, the islands, and the Orphir hills. Just a four minute drive to the Pentland Ferry terminal at St Margarets Hope with its shops, golf course, pubs and restaurant facilities. A twenty minute drive across the famous and picturesque Churchill Barriers, passing the Italian chapel, then into Kirkwall town with the impressive St Magnus Cathedral, tourist attractions and shops.
16 Aug, 23 Aug
- Access via disabled ramp to utility room housing central heating boiler and water storage unit, pump etc. with sink unit, washing machine, tumble dryer freezer.
- Door to large kitchen with range of modern units and worktops with inset sink, dishwasher, fridge, oven, hob, extractor fan. Extends to dining area with table and six chairs, views across garden and fields to Scapa Flow and beyond.
- Corridor to lounge area with seating for six, tv with freeview, cd player, dvd etc. views as dining room.
- Hall to main bathroom with bath, washbasin, w/c, extractor fan.
- Master bedroom with double bed, large mirrored built in wardrobe, ensuite shower room with washbasin, w/c, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 is a single room with built in mirrored wardrobe, single bed.
- Bedroom 3 is a twin sized room with single bed and built in mirrored wardrobe.
- All bedrooms contain curtains and blinds.
- All rooms have central heating radiators with the exception of the utility.
- Ample parking at the rear and side of the property.
- There is a drying area to one side.
- At this time there is one large area layed to lawn at the front of the property.
- Bed linen and one set of towels per person will be provided (not beach towels).
- Welcome pack provided.
- All electricity and heating inclusive.