Dumfries & Galloway
Sleeps: 2 - 6 + cot.
One set of towels per person and all linen provided.
No smoking in the mill.
VisitScotland: 4 Stars.
Low season £350 - £400 pw.
High season £350 - £525 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Allan Broatch & Mrs Suzanne Broatch
Tel: 01556 690505
Mob: 0781 3655985
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapConverted Mill located in a beautiful rural location within a converted farm steading. Excellent base for walking, cycling, fishing, horse riding, or just relaxing. The mill is approximately 2.5 miles from the villages of Lochfoot, Crocketford and Haugh of Urr and 8 miles from Dumfries, Castle Douglas, and Dalbeattie. We are located within the heart of Galloway, ideally situated to explore the whole of Dumfries & Galloway.
- The burn which babbles along the boundary of the mill creates a peaceful haven for guests to enjoy, whilst sitting in the garden or in the upper level lounge with the French doors opened, taking advantage of the beautiful views of the hills beyond.
- Full oil central heating throughout the mill. The Mill has been furnished using quality fixtures and fittings. The bespoke blinds and curtains, Egyptian cotton bedding together with a wood burning stove within the lounge, creates a cosy and peaceful ambience expected of a country retreat.
- Burnbrae Mill has a peaceful outlook but is centrally located and is convenient for Dumfries, Castle Douglas food town renowned for its specialised shops and Dalbeattie, Ae, Mabie Kirroughtree, and Glentool forests which boast of their top class mountain bike trails.
- The beautiful Solway coast, and its many beautiful beaches are a 20 minute drive away.
- Dumfries and Galloway is steeped in Scottish History, and many would say, it is the hidden gem of Scotland, with scenery that is diverse and inspiring. Once you have stayed in Dumfries and Galloway you won't want to go home.