Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets welcome in one cottage.
STB: 4 Stars.
Low season £340 - £355 pw.
High season £450 - £484 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01573 225570
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRelax in your south-facing conservatory and enjoy the splendid view over Eden Water, large secluded garden and the Tweed valley to the Cheviot Hills, or nestle before a log fire in the peace of Burnbrae. Please see our website for more photos, more details and online booking, or give me a call and ask.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
- Wood burning stove, unlimited supply of wood.
- Each cottage has a south facing conservatory with magnificent views into cottage garden, fields, Eden Water and beyond.
- Any start day, minimum stay 2 nights.
- Each cottage all on one level and from car park.
- Suitable for residents with mobility difficulties.
- Electricity, WiFi, heating and supply of all bedding, towels included.
- Each cottage has one bedroom, a living room, with dining area, separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Each cottage has Freeview TV, DVD, Hi-fi and Wi-Fi internet access, docking station.
- Heated drying cupboard in each cottage.
- Lockable cycle / fishing / golf equipment, store just off large car park.
- Begrum and Mungo's Well each have a 6ft wide double bed or twin beds, and a shower over the bath.
- Begrum also has bed settee in living room.
- Thairn has an extra long kingsize bed with space for single bed in bedroom or living room, also a separate bath and shower cubicle.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
- Thairn and Mungo's Well cottages are pet free.
- We welcome well behaved dogs in Begrum cottage by prior arrangement £20 per stay, Max 2 dogs.
- Each cottage is generously equipped to a high standard, light and airy.
Details of special offers, price guide, pictures, access to independent reviews, and more information on our website.
- Within 50 minutes drive of Edinburgh, east-coast fishing villages, superb coastal scenery, Borders towns and Cheviot Hills.
- Ideal for visiting many abbeys, gardens and stately homes (Floors Castle and Mellerstain within 4miles).
- Just 5km from Kelso with its splendid square, abbey ruins, excellent restaurants and shops.