Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets welcome in one cottage.
STB: 4 Stars.
Gold Award for Green Tourism.
Low season £295 - £340 pw.
High season £355 - £435 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01573 225570
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRelax in your south-facing conservatory and enjoy the splendid view over Eden Water, large secluded garden and the Tweed valley to the Cheviot Hills, or nestle before a log fire in the peace of Burnbrae.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
- Three cottages created 1999-2001 within a long stone barn.
- Any start day, any length of stay.
- Each is generously equipped to a high standard, light and airy.
- Level access to all rooms from car park.
- Unloading close to cottage entrance.
- Suitable for residents with mobility difficulties.
- Each cottage has living room, conservatory, patio, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom.
- Each cottage has Freeview TV, DVD, Hifi and WiFi internet access.
- Electricity, heating and supply of all bedding, towels included.
- Heated drying cupboard in each cottage.
- Lockable cycle store.
- Begrum and Mungo's Well each have a 6ft double bed or twin beds, and a shower over bath.
- Begrum also has bed settee in living room.
- Thairn has an extra long kingsize bed with space for single bed, also bath and shower cubicle.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
- Thairn and Begrum are pet free.
- Path leads from garden to Eden Water and there is 1km of wooded river margin within Burnbrae. Walk in 10 hectares of private pasture.
- Scottish Tourist Board: Cyclists & Walkers Welcome awards. Ancestral Tourism Scheme.
- Gold Award for Green Tourism.
- Free wi-fi.
- On-line booking available.
Details of special offers, price guide, pictures, access to independent reviews, and more information on our website.
- Within 50 minutes drive of Edinburgh, east-coast fishing villages, superb coastal scenery, Borders towns and Cheviot Hills.
- Ideal for visiting wealth of abbeys, gardens and stately homes (Floors Castle and Mellerstain nearby).
- Just 5km from Kelso with its splendid square, abbey ruins, excellent restaurants and shops.