STB: 3 Stars
Low season £215 - £345 pw.
High season £350 - £425 pw.
Prices per unit based on 2 sharing.
Click here for Online Booking (opens in new window)
For further details please contact:
Ria and Philip Dart
Tel or Fax: 01397 712520
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBURNBANK LODGES
4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
The perfect hideaway for two at any time of year.
Our group of well appointed 1-bedroomed lodges is idyllically situated in natural woodland on the banks of the River Spean.
We are a family run business, which aims to provide a high level of accommodation, in which our guests can relax and unwind in peace and comfort. Our lodges are secluded and quiet, yet situated on the edge of the village of Spean Bridge, only 9 miles from Fort William, and just 5 miles from The Nevis Range ski resort.
On lazy days, guests can take advantage of our river frontage, and perhaps land a trout for dinner, or just relax in the peace and quiet of almost 5 acres of woodland and garden.
We are centrally located for visiting The Highlands' many interesting and varied attractions, whilst pony-trekking, golfing, boating and water-sports, fishing, (free to guests), skiing, snow-boarding, plus much more are all available locally. Walkers, climbers, cyclists and skiers are very welcome, and we have an excellent drying room for wet outdoor clothes.
- Bed linen & towels provided.
- Free WiFi in every lodge.
- Drying-room for outdoor clothes.
- On-site laundry facilities.
- Fully equipped kitchens, including microwaves.
- Remote control digital TV and DVD players.
- Electricity is by meter reading (no coins required).
- 5 acres of private woodland and garden.
- Large frontage and access onto River Spean.
- Free fishing, with tackle available for hire and tuition is available for beginners.
- Private parking.
- Walkers, cyclists and skiers welcome.
- Storage for bicycles and outdoor equipment.
- Dogs welcome in certain lodges by arrangement (maximum 2 dogs - no puppies).
- Within easy walking distance of village amenities.
- Family run business with owners resident on site.
- No Smoking inside lodges.
Lodges are well insulated with fully controllable heating throughout which makes them the ideal hideaway for couples at any time of year. They have either a veranda or patio on which our guests may enjoy the peaceful surroundings and observe the abundant wildlife in the grounds, including herons, otters, buzzards and even the occasional osprey or deer.
We have drying facilities for outdoor clothing, and storage for bikes, skis etc. We also have a payphone and laundry facilities on site.Please see our own website for further information.