7 St Edmunds Road,
Sorry no pets.
Weekly rentals Friday to Friday:
£350 - £695 pw.
Beach hut at Gun Hill available to rent at additional cost.
Short breaks are also available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01508 548050
Tel: 07958 704123
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBuilt in 1905, Bunting is a cosy cottage in the heart of Southwold, which is surely the epitome of the traditional English seaside resort. The cottage has been recently refurbished to a high standard with a nod to retro styling. It is opposite a lovely park with children's swings, next to St Edmund's church. Southwold's famous beach, lighthouse, Edwardian pier and high street with its high quality shops, pubs and restaurants are all less than five minutes walk away.
7 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 11 Apr
- Bright sitting room with wood burning stove. Wood can be bought locally.
- Flat screen TV with Netflix and Blu-ray/DVD player with a selection of DVDs.
- iPod dock/ FM radio.
- Fully equipped kitchen diner, with cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- New, modern bathroom with bath and mains pressure shower over the bath.
- Large, bright master bedroom with king size bed and compact TV/DVD player.
- Cosy second bedroom with twin beds leading to:
- Further bedroom with a third single bed.
- Selection of books, guidebooks and board games.
- 75' fully enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Fully double glazed.
- Gas powered central heating and electricity included in the price.
- Bed linen (duvet covers, pillow cases, sheets), bath/ hand towels, duvets, pillows and tea towels included in the price. Please bring your own beach towels.
- On street parking easily available outside with no restrictions.
- Free Wi-Fi with broadband internet at more than 10Mb/s.
- Beach hut at Gun Hill end of beach available to rent at additional cost. Please enquire.
- Bunting is located in the heart of Southwold. Children and adults alike will love the sandy beach with its famous beach huts. Apart from the fantastic sandy beach, delightful Edwardian pier and lighthouse, activities available in Southwold include bike hire, a boating lake, golf and a cinema that is probably one of the smallest in England, with only 66 seats.
- The high street provides a wide selection of high quality shops, restaurants and pubs. Adnams brewery offers tours including beer tasting.
- Within a delightful coastal walk or perhaps a short drive are Walberswick fishing village, the RSPB nature reserve at Minsmere and National Trust Dunwich Heath Coastal Centre.