Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 2 (+ child on occasional bed).
Travel cot available.
Sorry no Pets.
Price range: £250 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01983 761495
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBundys Cottage sleeps 2 people (+ 1 child on occasional bed or babies travel cot provided) and is situated in the tranquil, rural village of Wellow in West Wight. Set within a 17th century house, Bundys offers extremely comfortable surroundings and has lovely views of the surrounding countryside and downs beyond. There are many footpaths to explore; directly opposite the cottage there is a trail that leads across farmland to give a fantastic view of Bouldnor Forest and the Solent and then on to Chessell Pottery.
5 Apr, 12 Apr
The accommodation comprises:
- We are conveniently situated just 5 minutes drive from the historic harbour town of Yarmouth with not only its outstanding restaurants and inns, but a castle to visit as well.
- Also, all within easy reach, are the beaches of Compton, Freshwater Bay and the award winning beach of Colwell.
- Alum Bay and Needles Pleasure Park is close by with its coloured sands and Old Needles Battery.
- Spectacular countryside and coastal walks, including Tennyson Down.
- Fort Victoria with its cafe and aquarium is also a short drive away.
- The West Wight also boasts cycling routes and other activites such as an 18 hole golf course, which overlooks the sea, and various water sports.
- Own private front door and lobby hallway.
- 1 large double bedroom with 6' bed.
- En suite shower room with electric shower.
- Comfortable bright and airy lounge with open fire place, sofa, armchair, dining table and 4 chairs, satellite tv/dvd/cd player.
- Newly fitted small galley style kitchen with electric cooker, fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine.
- Private garden with decked patio area, table, chairs and BBQ.
- Off road parking.