Sorry no pets.
Low season £283 - £380 pw.
High season £380 - £610 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07999 249044
Reload this mapBryony Cottage is located on the outskirts of the beautiful harbourside town of Fowey in the small hamlet of Newtown. Fowey has a unique charm with a great array of restaurants, pubs, cafes and small independent shops surrounded by magnificent coastal scenery, beaches and small coves to explore. Close by are the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Bryony Cottage Accommodation:
- This lovely 2 bedroomed cottage is full of character with exposed beams and a multifuel stove together with additional night storage heating, making it ideal at any time of the year.
- From the small front garden an entrance lobby leads into the sitting/dining room which is furnished with 2 seater sofa, 2 armchairs and has a TV and DVD player. The oak floored dining area has a table to seat four.
- The open galley kitchen includes electric cooker, fridge, microwave and a washing machine.
- Upstairs you will find a light and airy double bedroom furnished with double bed, bedside cabinets and built in wardrobe.
- The second bedroom has a single bed, built in wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
- The bathroom has a WC, washbasin and shower over bath.
- The private rear garden features a patio with table and chairs, a lawn and additional decked area to enjoy the sun.
- A hard standing parking space is provided to the rear of the cottage.
- Bed linen is included.