Sleeps: 4 + baby.
Cot available on request.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Star.
Price range: £375 - £625 pw.
'Egryn Bach', Nefyn - Sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Stuart and Amanda
Tel: 01758 721622
Mobile: 07970 545532
Reload this mapBryn Tirion is a beautiful and recently renovated detached cottage centrally located in the quiet village of Tudweiliog on the Lleyn Peninsular of North West Wales.
- A 4 star graded property set in its own grounds with large private parking area.
- Fully equipped to an exceptionally high standard.
- Sleeps up to 4 persons comfortably.
- Has double glazing and full central heating.
Out and About From Tudweiliog:
- Easy access to the famous and popular 'Porth Towyn' Beach.
- Traditional Post Office/shop and award winning 'Lion Hotel' public house are nearby.
- Many other local attractions include: Sailing, pony-trekking, go-carting, fishing, boat trips, bowling and scores of lovely sandy beaches.
- Nearby Towns & villages of: Abersoch, Pwllheli (a market town), Nefyn and Aberdaron easily accessible by car.
- Superb golf courses - Abersoch and closer by is Morfa Nefyn which is famous for its unique and breathtaking headland location.
The stunning Porth Towyn beach is 1.5 miles by car or a 20 min. walk via the footpath opposite Bryn Tirion Cottage.
- Caernarfon 25 miles
- Abersoch 10 miles
- Llanbedrog 10 miles
- Pwllheli 10 miles
- Aberdaron 8 miles
- Nefyn 5 miles
- Morfa Nefyn 4 miles
Please visit our website for further details (click website button).