Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range: £420 - £520 pw.
Page Link: Click here to view our other property - Brynbach
For further details please contact:
Regina and David Evans
Tel: 01758 613501
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBrynhyfryd is a listed mansion built by Williams Jones, a successful shipbuilder, in c1842; it stands in well-kept grounds of approximately an acre overlooking the harbour and marina with views over Cardigan Bay to the mountains of mid-Wales. Shops, pubs, beaches and the sailing club are within ten minutes walk. Enjoy the wonderful coastal scenery of the Lleyn Peninsula, visit the castles, country houses and old copper and slate mines of Gwynedd and tour (or better still walk) the mountains of Snowdonia. Then relax in the grounds of Brynhyfryd where we provide table tennis, croquet and other garden games, a barbecue grill and garden furniture.
15 Oct, 22 Oct, 29 Oct
We welcome guests into Bwthyn (see photos), a cottage within our grounds, with its own private garden whilst enjoying full use of the grounds of Brynhyfryd.
- The lounge and two bedrooms all have views to the marina and the sea;
- the dining room, kitchen and bathroom (with walk-in shower) overlook the private garden at the back.
- There is a double bed in the first bedroom and there are twin single beds in the second bedroom;
- a cot can be provided (together with baby bath and high chair) if required.
- Bwthyn is furnished and decorated to high standards with first class equipment including digital TV/Video/DVD player and radio/CD player, gas central heating, full range of modern kitchen equipment including conventional and microwave ovens and dishwasher.
- The provision of electricity, gas, central heating, crockery, cutlery and linen for beds, bathroom and kitchen is included within the price.
- There is a laundry for the use of guests.
Turn off Caernarfon Road (A499) into the grounds of Brynhyfryd where there is ample space for parking and turning a car. Access to the cottage from the allocated parking space is along a broad garden path through level lawns and up three steps to the front door. All accommodation within the cottage is on a single floor; no doors are less that 750mm wide (except 690mm bathroom door). Mobile phone reception is good. Public transport is available at bus stops close to both gates into Brynhyfryd and at the railway station in town.