Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range: £370 - £470 pw.
Page Link: Click here to view our other property - Bwthyn
For further details please contact:
Regina and David Evans
Tel: 01758 613501
Reload this mapBrynhyfryd is a listed mansion built by Williams Jones, a successful shipbuilder, in c1842; it stands in well-kept grounds of approximately an acre overlooking the harbour and marina with views over Cardigan Bay to the mountains of mid-Wales. Shops, pubs, beaches and the sailing club are within ten minutes walk. Enjoy the wonderful coastal scenery of the Lleyn Peninsula, visit the castles, country houses and old copper and slate mines of Gwynedd and tour (or better still walk) the mountains of Snowdonia. Then relax in the grounds of Brynhyfryd where we provide table tennis, croquet and other garden games, a barbecue grill and garden furniture.
We welcome guests into Brynbach (see photos), a self-contained garden flat on the ground floor of our house with its own entrance (and no interconnection with the house).
- The sitting room and the bedroom overlook the garden with views to the marina and the sea;
- these are accompanied by a kitchen/diner and a bathroom (with bath and shower).
- There is a double bed in the bedroom and there is a convertible sofa bed in the sitting room;
- a cot can be provided (together with baby bath and high chair) if required.
- Brynbach is furnished and decorated to high standards with first class equipment including digital TV/Video/DVD player and radio/CD player, gas central heating, full range of modern kitchen equipment including conventional and microwave ovens and dishwasher.
- The provision of electricity, gas, central heating, crockery, cutlery and linen for beds, bathroom, kitchen and the use of a dedicated guest laundry is included within the price.
Turn off Caernarfon Road (A499) into the grounds of Brynhyfryd where there is ample space for parking and turning a car. Access to the cottage from the allocated parking space is across a corner of lawn to the front door without steps . All accommodation within the flat is on a single floor; no doors are less that 760mm wide. Mobile phone reception is good. Public transport is available at bus stops close to both gates into Brynhyfryd and at the railway station in town.