Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season from £250 pw.
High season from £400 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Amanda and Jeremy Handley
Tel: 01727 846306
Mobile: 0794 1078257
Bryn is a character property, occupying the upper ground floor of a traditional Cornish stone farm building. Just 8 miles inland from Padstow, and 10 miles from The Eden Project, it has bright, stunning views across open fields and farmland. It has its own private garden and parking. Steps lead up to a private patio with views out across the countryside.
- The beamed lounge/dining room has wide-screen colour television, DVD, Freeview, video and music centre.
- The kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge and washing machine (all new appliances), is divided from the living area by the working stone/slate fireplace.
- It has 2 bedrooms - king-sized and twin.
- The newly fitted bathroom has a bath with electric shower.
- Electricity, heating, bedding and towels are included.
- A travel cot and high chair are available.
The cottage lies within easy reach of both the North and South coasts and magnificent beaches. St Columb Major (3.5 miles) has all essential facilities, including a supermarket, banks, post-office, chemist and pubs.
Bryn is available all year and bookings are Friday-Friday.
Short breaks are also available.
We regret that the cottage is available to non-smokers only and pets are not allowed.