BRYNARTHEN HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Each cottage accommodates up to 6 guests.
Pets by prior arrrangement.
Low season £325 - £350 pw.
High season £400 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01239 851783
Reload this mapSituated in a peaceful scenic valley surrounded by unspoilt countryside with an abundance of wildlife, close to the beautiful Cardigan Bay coast with its hidden coves and safe, sandy beaches.
Brynarthen Cottage (accommodates 6) is traditional stone farmhouse with all the comforts and advantages of modern living, whilst retaining much of its original charm. Ground Floor: large kitchen diner and attractive sitting room, both having exposed original stone feature walls. First Floor: three bedrooms and bathroom with hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Outside: private secluded garden with barbecue, garden furniture and parking area.
- Each cottage is fully equipped with electric cooker, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, deep freeze, portable CD tape radio system, television, DVD & video, radio alarm.
- Towels and linen provided.
Brynteg Cottage (accommodates 6). A cosy three bedroomed, single-storey cottage converted from one of the original farm buildings, with lounge, kitchen diner, bathroom with hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Exposed original stone feature wall, french doors. Outside: private secluded garden with barbecue, garden furniture, private drive and parking area.
Three course evening meals, picnic and barbecue packs prepared and delivered to your cottage by prior arrangement.
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large lawned and enclosed children's recreation area with swings and a substantial Wendy house with toys and books.
- Cot, high chair and stair gate available.
A wide range of independently organised activities are available locally, including horse riding, clay pigeon shooting and fly fishing.