4 Star grading awarded by Visit Wales (WTB).
Pets by arrangement.
Prices: £320 - £520 pw.
Letting is Friday to Friday.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07715 611405 or 01743
Reload this mapCoastal cottage accommodation on a quiet lane in the village of Llwyngwril, within the Snowdonia National Park.
The accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen / dining room
- Living room with log burner
- 3 bedrooms (Double, Twin and Single)
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower
- Private off-road parking for one car
- Garden with sea views, 30m up the lane.
- Please note, bed linen and towels are not provided except by specific arrangement.
- Broadband Internet.
- The village is situated on the Cardigan Bay coast in Mid Wales, approximately 12 miles west of Dolgellau on the A493.
- It is close to Blue Flag beaches, the Mawddach Estuary, Cadair Idris, and the towns of Barmouth, Tywyn, Dolgellau and Machynlleth.
- The village has a railway station with regular services up and down the coast, making it an ideal base for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- All of the nearby towns have the usual facilities, and late opening supermarkets.