Sorry no pets.
Low season £295 pw.
High season £340 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01938 590229
Mobile: 07974 824859
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBrynallt is a traditional Welsh terraced stone cottage, locally known as "The Little Gem", in a quiet location, on the edge and within easy walking distance (5 minutes) of Dolgellau town centre. This small Welsh town, located in Snowdonia National Park, offers a variety of interesting shops, places to eat and drink, public Library, a choice of churches and chapels and stunning views of the surrounding landscape especially Cader Idris.
The countryside around abounds in opportunities for walking, painting, photography, bird watching, fishing, mountain biking etc, and the coast lies approximately 20 minutes drive way.
Brynallt is available all year round.
- The cottage has a cosy sitting room with modern galley kitchen.
- The sitting room with beamed ceiling has a stone inglenook fireplace with sealed coal effect mains gas fire, dining table and television.
- The kitchen is well equipped with washing machine, microwave cooker, electric oven and hob, refrigerator and electric storage heater.
- Off the landing there are two bedrooms (one double, one twin), and a generous Shower Room with shower cabinet, airing cupboard, wash basin and WC.
- There is access from the sitting room to a small attractive garden overlooking hills and fields.
- Car parking on-road.
- Bed linen provided.
- Gas and electricity included.